Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Water and the Future of the Great Lakes


I'm posting from work today, hoping to get the word out about our upcoming speaker event!  If you are local (or even if you live far away!), I hope you'll take a look at the Leelanau Conservancy website where you can learn more about our speaker series.  I've been working closely with the speakers, panelists, and other participating organizations, and I'm very grateful for the enthusiasm shown by so many people as we coordinate all the pieces of this event!  Here on my blog, I would especially like to thank Jeffrey (that's my Jeffrey, of Jeffrey Schwaiger Design) for designing the poster.

I have spent a wonderful few months, working at the Leelanau Conservancy.  I mused about my work in January, and since then I have grown even more appreciative of the people who work for this thoughtful organization.  It is truly a privilege to be a small part of this incredible group.

Post a Comment