Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Deb's Dock

So grateful for family tonight. . . family near and family far.  We love you. 

We miss you, Debbie!

We are blessed with lots of family—some who live close by and many more who visit during the summer.  Our days are filled with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and lots of extended family members.  I don't often bring my camera along to family gatherings because it usually doesn't occur to me to take photos during busy get-togethers (or any busy moments, for that matter; I tend to be the type to get out my camera on quiet misty mornings for a trip out to the garden).  However, I've been recently inspired by my sister-in-law, who is starting a northern Michigan blog (which will be live soon), to carry my camera with me when I'm out and about and use it more spontaneously.  And to take more photos of people!  Thankfully, my family is humoring me as I dance around with a camera in front of my face. . .
Who wants Ice Cream?
Who wants ice cream?

Post a Comment